CommView for WiFi 7.1 Build 815
CommView for WiFi Review:
A perfect blend of performance and flexibility is CommView for WiFi This is a must tool for people who want to keep a trace and monitor their wireless signals and data incoming so that they can be sure of potential attackers, perhaps, in public outlets like malls and cafeterias. It can display information about access points, per node, each signal and each data packet that your system is receiving through the transmission. It supports all latest WiFi standards and is seamlessly compatible with a minuscule intuitive user interface.
- It's VOIP module allows in-depth understanding and analysis of the voice over air packets, recording and even playback of the recorded packets pertaining to SIP and H.323 voice communication protocols.
- It has a tremendous library of supported protocols that is over 100. The powerful Network Analyzer gives you complete information about each packet using a streamlined tree like structure. This keeps the data both organized and controlled for visualization.
- It also allows one to decode the packets employing WPA and WEP/PSK security protocols to the lowest level of protection so that you can see what is in there, after all.
- It can also transfer the IP addresses for easy web lookup at SmartWhois. It can capture even A-MPDU and A-MSDU packets at ease and help simulate access points, virtually.
CommView for WiFi can do a list of things for you. It supports 802.11 a/b/g/n and ac WLAN traffic protocols and seamlessly works with any of them. It can even work simultaneously in case you have multiple network cards on your system.
- You can view detailed IP Connection Staistics, regenerate plots, and reconstruct TCP connections. Load and save generated data for offline analysis. It also supports various other file formats like AiroPeek, Sniffer, Observer and can also save logs in texts for analysis by any other program.
This is an amazing tool for network administrators trying to employ configurations and security settings by observing the connection. It is also useful for home users and programmers. Their current release is CommView for WiFi 7.1 build 811 that supports both 32 and 64 bit architectures. It measures 49MB in size and is available for only PC users compatible up to Windows 10. It is also available for purchase and licensing.
It is a perfect combination of tools for various security related applications with professional grade flexibility and performance.
CommView for WiFi Reviews (Add your review!)
Add your review!